lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

Dude! I just remembered a funny story!

Ok so, over my blogging hiatus that was xmas break and the subsequent weeks, I fogot to tell you all this story! Its pretty much my favorite embarrassing moment ever. So...

As an extremely thoughtful and sweet christmas gift, Max and Laura picked out a pair of fuzzy tiger handcuffs for me. Classy, I know. So, they gave them to me in Zurich from where we took a train to Budapest and then another train to Vienna. Upon returning to Granada, Emmy and I bussed it over to Bratislava to catch a Ryanair flight. In the airport we were waiting and waiting and finally our flight started letting people into the holding area otherwise known as the boarding gate area (its a pretty small airport, and I think the only one in the western half of Slovakia or something...) Anyways, we are packing up our things and heading through the security check when my bag is stopped. The woman asks me in the English she knows to open the bag to check it and I thought that my shampoo bottles or deodorant was too big so Id have to throw them away. I opened the backpack and apologetically pointed to the shampoo when she told me, no, not this pocket. The other one... wtf is in the other pocket? I open it up and she reaches in and pulls out the tiger print fuzzy handcuffs. OH. SHIT. I forgot those were in there... I laugh nervous and embarrassedly and she smiles at me with this look on her face like, "lolz, really? you freak." And in my embarrassment I come back with the line, "they were a gift." which is what any person caught with handcuffs for kinky sexual practices would say. That just made her start laughing at me. Then she said we had to throw them away to which I quickly responded, ok. thats fine. So that was taken care of and she let me go on my way and as I was picking up my belongings in the gray plastic tub I looked back over to her at the xray station where she continued to laugh to herself. Glad I could make someone's day a little more humorous.

Just wanted to share that story with you guys since I find it very storytelling-worthy.

Paz y amor,
Matt

2 comentarios:

vanny Krank dijo...

Haha I love it. I'm so glad you blog. Welcome to the real world!

Joanna dijo...

I hate when the airport steals my sex toys.